Visiting the space
|Saturdays||Visit Vicpuntzero Experience Tour||
10:00 am (Lasts: 1 1/2 hours)
12:00 pm (Lasts: 1 1/2 hours)
|Saturdays||Visit Discover Vic Tour||5:00 pm (Lasts: 2 hours)|
|Sundays and Bank Holidays||Visit Vicpuntzero Experience Tour||12:00 pm (Lasts: 1 1/2 hours)|
Vicpuntzero Experience: guided tour around all the parts of the enclosure, incluiding archaeological site, going up to the top of the bell tower and the immersive audiovisual show.
Discover Vic: guided tour around everything included in Vicpuntzero, followed by a tour around the historic city center.
The tour starts at the Tourist Office in plaça del Pes, 1
Outside of these times visits may be arranged on demand for groups of at least 10 people.
To arrange group visits please call 93 886 20 91 or send an e-mail: email@example.com
* Reduced admissions for people under 15 years of age, retired, unemployed, pensioners or with a minimum of 33% functional diversity. Also people with student card, youth card, single-parent or large family card.
** Proof of condition will be required.
Ticket payments at the Tourist Office can only be made with a bankcard.
Group prices ( booking made by phone at 93 886 20 91 or send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org):
Group visits can be arranged within or outside the established opening hours and days.
The money is not refunded for partial cancellations that may occur in the group.
Educational centers with booking through the MEV: email@example.com or by phone 93 886 93 60
Things to take into account regarding the tours:
- The ticket for the tour is to be collected at the Vic Tourist Office. Tours will start from there.
- Tickets should be purchased on the web site www.vicpuntzero.cat. The ticket office at the Toursit Office is only open half and hour before each session and will close 10 minutes before the tour.
- All types of tours are with an accompanying guide.
- Due to the characteristics of the space, it is necessary to wear comfortable shoes, no high heels.
- The tour is accessible to people with functional diversity except for the bell tower and elevated spaces of the church.
- Given the situation linked to the covid-19 pandemic, visitors are asked to comlly with the measures recommended by the Departament of Health.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of guide dogs.
- If you have any questions or a problem with registration, you can call 93 886 20 91 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org