Visiting the site
Guided tour of all the areas of the site, incluiding the archaeological site, the climb up to the bell tower and the immersive audio-visual experience. Duration: 1h 30min.
From September 23, 2023 the route of this visit will be affected by some works inside the Vicpuntzero. From that day on, the visit will take an exterior tour of the historic center and will include the archaeological site of the Capella Fonda where the immersive audiovisual will be displayed.
Guided tour of all the areas of the Vicpuntzero site, a tour of the historical city center and visit of the cathedral’s central nave.
From September 23, 2023 the route of this visit will be affected by some works inside the Vicpuntzero. From that day on, at Vicpuntzero, you can only see the archaeological site and the immersive audiovisual.
Visits are in Catalan. Bespoke tours in English must be booked on demand (please consult prices).
Departure point for tours: Vic Tourist Office in plaça del Pes, 1.
In addition to these times, bespoke tours can be booked for groups of at least 10 people.
To book bespoke tours and tours in English please call 93 886 20 91 or send an e-mail: email@example.com
Vicpuntzero Experience at 12:00.
Discover Vic at 17:00.
Sundays and holidays:
Visit Vicpuntzero Experience at 12:00.
Visits are in Catalan.
Vicpuntzero Experience tour: 6€
Discover Vic tour: 8€
* Concessions for retired people, unemployed, pensioners or with a minimum of 33% functional diversity. Also people with student’s card, teacher’s card, youth’s card, single-parent or large family card.
** Proof of condition will be required.
Ticket payments at the Tourist Office can only be made with a bankcard.
(booking made by phone at 93 886 20 91 or send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org):
Group visits can be arranged within or outside the established opening hours and days.
The money is not refunded for partial cancellations that may occur in the group.
Educational centers with booking through the MEV: email@example.com or by phone 93 886 93 60
Things to take into account regarding the tours:
- The ticket for the tour is to be collected at the Vic Tourist Office. Tours will start from there.
- Tickets should be purchased on the web site www.vicpuntzero.cat. The ticket office at the Toursit Office is only open half an hour before each session and will close 10 minutes before the tour.
- All types of tours are with an accompanying guide.
- Visits are in Catalan.
- Due to the characteristics of the space, it is necessary to wear comfortable shoes, no high heels.
- The tour is accessible to people with functional diversity except for the bell tower and elevated spaces of the church.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of guide dogs.
- If you have any questions or a problem with registration, you can call 93 886 20 91 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org