Visiting the site
Vicpuntzero Experience: guided tour of all the areas of the site, incluiding the archaeological site, the climb up to the bell tower and the immersive audio-visual experience.
Discover Vic: guided tour of all the areas of the Vicpuntzero site, followed by a tour of the historical city center.
Departure point for tours: Vic Tourist Office in plaça del Pes, 1
In addition to these times, bespoke tours can be booked for groups of at least 10 people.
Visits are in Catalan. Bespoke tours in English must be booked on demand (please consult prices).
To book bespoke tours and tours in English please call 93 886 20 91 or send an e-mail: email@example.com
Vicpuntzero Experience tour: 6€
Discover Vic tour: 8€
* Concessions for retired people, unemployed, pensioners or with a minimum of 33% functional diversity. Also people with student’s card, teacher’s card, youth’s card, single-parent or large family card.
** Proof of condition will be required.
Ticket payments at the Tourist Office can only be made with a bankcard.
Group prices ( booking made by phone at 93 886 20 91 or send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org):
Group visits can be arranged within or outside the established opening hours and days.
The money is not refunded for partial cancellations that may occur in the group.
Educational centers with booking through the MEV: email@example.com or by phone 93 886 93 60
Things to take into account regarding the tours:
- The ticket for the tour is to be collected at the Vic Tourist Office. Tours will start from there.
- Tickets should be purchased on the web site www.vicpuntzero.cat. The ticket office at the Toursit Office is only open half an hour before each session and will close 10 minutes before the tour.
- All types of tours are with an accompanying guide.
- Due to the characteristics of the space, it is necessary to wear comfortable shoes, no high heels.
- The tour is accessible to people with functional diversity except for the bell tower and elevated spaces of the church.
- Given the situation linked to the covid-19 pandemic, visitors are asked to comlly with the measures recommended by the Departament of Health.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of guide dogs.
- If you have any questions or a problem with registration, you can call 93 886 20 91 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org